Development of a Tactile Sensor to Measure Tire Friction Coefficients in Arbitrary Directions
Taisei Ise*, Masahiro Higuchi**, and Hiroshi Tachiya**
*Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University, Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa 920-1192, Japan
**Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Science and Technology, Kanazawa University, Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa 920-1192, Japan
-  O. Yilmazouglu, M. Brandt, J. Sigmund, E. Genc, and H. L. Hartnagel, “Integrated InAs/GaSb 3D Magnetic Field Sensors for the Intelligent Tire” Sensors and Actuators A, Vol.94, pp. 1269-1276, 2001.
-  R. Matsuzaki, T. Keating, A. Todoroki, and N. Hiraoka, “Rubberbased Strain Sensor Fabricated Using Photolithography for Intelligent Tires,” Sensors and Actuators A, Vol.148, pp. 1-9, 2008.
-  N. Hiraoka, R. Matsuzaki, and A. Todoroki, “Concurrent Monitoring of In-plane Strain and Out-of-plane Displacement of Tire Using Digital Image Correlation Method,” Journal of Solid Mechanics and Materials Engineering, Vol.3, No.11, pp. 1148-1159, 2009.
-  R. Matsuzaki, N. Hiraoka, A. Todoroki, and Y. Mizutani, “Optical 3D Deformation Measurement Utilizing Non-planar Surface for the Development of an Intelligent Tire,” Journal of Solid Mechanics and Materials Engineering, Vol.4, No.4, pp. 520-532, 2010.
-  H. Tachiya, Y. Sugiura, H. Nagase, T. Ise, C. Fujita, and K. Sawafuji, “Basic Study for a Tactile Sensor to Measure Tire Friction Coefficients,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers – Part C, Vol.78, No.787, pp. 852-862, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  S. Timoshenko and S. Woinowski-Krieger, “Theory of Plates and Shells, 2nd Ed.”, McGraw-Hill, New York, pp. 285-289, 1959.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.