Application of Automated Context-Based DSS for Determining CNC Machining Parameter
Wikan Sakarinto*, Setyawan Bekti Wibowo*, Hiroshi Narazaki**,
and Keiichi Shirase***
*Diploma Program of Mechanical Engineering, Gadjah Mada University, Jl. Yacaranda, Sekip Unit IV, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
**Production System Laboratory, Kobe Steel, Ltd, 5-5 Takatsukadai 1-chome, Nishi-ku, Kobe 651-2271, Japan
***Department of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kobe University, 1-1 Rokko-dai, Nada, Kobe 657-8501, Japan
-  W. Sakarinto, H. Narazaki, and K. Shirase, “A Knowledge-based Model for Capturing and Managing the Knowledge of CNC Operators for Intergrating CAM-CNC Operation,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.4, pp. 575-586, 2011.
-  W. Sakarinto, H. Narazaki, and K. Shirase, “A Knowledge-based Product Model Data for Integrating CAMCNC Operation,” Proc. of The 5th Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century (LEM21 2009 Osaka), 2009.
-  W. Sakarinto, H. Narazaki, and K. Shirase, “A Decision Support System for CNC Machining Parameter Assessment on CNC Operator Knowledge Capturing System,” Proc. of 2010 the 14th Int. Conf. on Mechatronics Technology (2010 ICMT Osaka-Japan), 2010.
-  W. Sakarinto, S. B. Wibowo, H. Narazaki, and K. Shirase, “Automated Context-based Approach on Decision Support System for Capturing and Utilizing CNC Operators Knowledge,” Proc. of 2011 the 15th Int. Conf. on Mechatronics Technology (2011 ICMT Melbourne-Australia), 2011.
-  A. K. Dey and G. D. Abowd, “Towards a better understanding of context and context-awarness,” Technical Report GIT-GVU-99-22, Georgia Institute of Technology, College of Computing, 1999.
-  M. R. S. Borges, J. A. Pino, and R. M. Araujo, “Common context for decisions and their implementations, Group Decision and Negotiation,” Vol.15, pp. 221-242, 2006.
-  A. Abecker, A. Bernardi, K. Hinkelmann, O. Kuhn, and M. Sintek, “Context-aware, proactive delivery of task-specific information: The KnowMore project,” J. of Information System Frontiers, Vol.2, Issues 3-4, 2000.
-  W. Sakarinto, H. Narazaki, and K. Shirase, “A Decision Suport System for Capturing CNC Operator Knowledge,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5 No.5, 2011.
-  J. V. D. Bussche and A. Heuer, “Using SQL with Object-oriented database,” Information Systems, Vol.18, Issue 7, pp. 461-487, 1993.
-  J. A. Hoffer, M. B. Prescott, and F. R. McFadden, “Modern Database Management,” Pearson-Prentice Hall, 2005.
-  T. Rochim, “Klasifikasi, Proses, Gaya & Daya Pemesinan,” Penerbit ITB, 1993.
-  G. Schreiber, H. Akkermans, A. Anjewierden, R. D. Hoog, N. Shadbolt, W. V. D. Velde, and B. Wielinga, “Knowledge Engineering and Management: The CommonKADS Methodology,” A Bradford Book, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.